Labels

Saturday, October 1, 2016

~*~ Review - Unsuitable by Samantha Towle ~*~



I came to read this book with very high expectations. The cover & the blurb caught my eyes and the fact that it's Samantha's book, yeah well I just had to read it. :-) 

Daisy & Kas's story really touched me in so many ways. They both had a rough life, a lot of struggles and one hell of a back story. Being a single care for her younger brother and an ex-con for a crime she didn't commit, Daisy tries to rebuild her life. Meeting Kas and getting involved with him at her new job, is not something she planned on doing. And Kas... Oh, Kas... I did not expect to fall in love with him. He's been through so much and deals with an awful trauma from his past that makes it hard for him to be with Daisy the way he really wants to be. With a lot of ups and downs between these two, Samantha takes us on a journey of love, strength, family values, and revenge. 




Though I really loved the overall story, I had a few issues with Daisy's character. For a woman who been through so much, I felt her a bit childish and immature. Her inner thoughts (there were a lot of them), her reactions to Kas's behavior - I don't know, I think she should be written a little bit more mature. Either way, this book is very good and Samantha did it again. She sure does deserve my 5 shining stars. Oh and, Sam, can I order a book about Jesse, please? 

Read it people! You're going to love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment