Labels

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

~ Review - Dirty (Raw Family Book 2) by Belle Aurora ~



"We all come to this world kicking, screaming, and covered in somebody else's blood."

 How the hell am I supposed to write this review? And keep it spoiler free? This is not going to be easy...
Well, like each and everyone who lives in our book community, I have waited for this book for more than 2 years. The cliffhanger on Raw was just too much and waiting for book #2 was pure torture! With that being said, the anticipation made this rollercoaster ride much more exciting! I'm not going to elaborate about the plot because it's hard to do that without revealing major facts about the story so I'm just going to say this: Don't miss it! Don't you dare miss this one!

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

As much as I loved it, I have to be honest about a few things that did bother me: First of all, the first 55% was so slow that I couldn't stop biting my nails and just had to know what was about to happen. I'm a slow reader but the first half was slower than the usual. Second, there were too many POV's that stopped the fluent of my reading. Third, the end... Omg! I wanted to cry and scream all at the same time! Please, please, please Belle, don't make us wait too long! Even with the things that bothered me, giving this book less than 5 stars will be an absolute crime! Way to go, Belle! You are a rock-star!


"A word to the wise… Don't always trust what you see. After all, even salt looks like sugar."


   

No comments:

Post a Comment