Labels

Thursday, May 26, 2016

~*~Review: Irrefutable (The Apprehensive Duet Book 2) by Kimberly Bracco~*~



"Whenever the world seems like it's about to crumble, Alex appears and saves me from falling."

After Fallacy ended with such a massive cliffhanger, I couldn't wait anymore for this book to continue Quinn and Alex's story!

First of all, let's talk about Alex…OMG Alex! Hot, sweet, caring and so strong – the kind of man every woman needs by her side.  
  

Now about Jordan, I didn't want to like him, but I did! So so much!
After this whole 'almost marry to Jordan' fiasco, things change and Quinn doesn't go through with the wedding. Instead, she comes clean with everyone around her about her father's threats and with Jordan and Alex's help she fights against him.
Through it all Alex and Quinn get their second chance and work on rebuilding their relationship. Quinn struggles with her feelings and doesn't want to be the girl she used to be. Of course caring, sweet Alex is always there by her side to guide her through it. Like I said, he is the kind of man every woman needs by her side…


Now, about the sex scenes, what can I say, the author knows her way with you know what… HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!  

I'm a huge Kimberly Bracco's fan and once again she made my heart and ovaries work a little harder… Who needs cardio, right? 😉

Can't wait for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment