Labels

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

★•**•.★ Review - Ethan (A Resilient Hearts Novella 1.5) by L.K. Owen ★•**•.★



I was so happy when the author told me she's about to write a novella for Ethan.
On Sucker Punched, his story was the missing piece and I think this novella completed it PERFECTLLY!
Ethan's past was so important to his development as a person and, of course, as a main character in this awesome story :-) 
I loved it so much and I loved the way the author took us through his journey, now & then.
This is definitely not the end for L.K. Owen! She is the one to watch and I'm looking forward to her next release! 



Blurb:
Ethan battled to overcome demons from his past, and since meeting Caitlin, his life has finally come together. They share a love that is pure and true, and now he feels complete. However, an unexpected turn of events leads Ethan down a path he never saw coming. Mostly, the changes are positive, but along with the good comes the threat of being haunted by a past Ethan worked hard to put behind him. 
Will Caitlin's love, support, and devotion be enough to see Ethan through this rocky path? 


Buy Link for Ethan:


My review for Sucker Punched:


Buy Link for Sucker Punched:


No comments:

Post a Comment