Labels

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

★.¸¸,. •°´★ARC review - Glass Ceilings: A True Heroes Novel★.¸¸,. •°´★


Can I get a few more stars for this book, please???

☆☆☆☆☆



Oh my... Nick Farley... I couldn't get enough of this man! Love love loveeeee him! 
AM Madden had me falling in love with her writing when I read Stone Walls, and now she definitely does it again with such an amazing story! 

On one special night in Chicago, Nick meets Angela and knows that his life will never be the same. 

The connection between them is mind blowing (believe me! I felt it!) and they just can't stay away from each other.

They both have secrets and other plans a head of them, but they decide to stay together in order to try and build their relationship. But when fate stands in their way, everything changes....



Glass Ceilings is a breath-taking story, full of suspense, family values and passionate, heart melting love.


I'm so grateful that I received this ARC of Nick's story 'cause I just couldn't put my Kindle down through all of it! It is a definite MUST READ!


 Pre Order it TODAY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment