Labels

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Review - Vanished by T.K. Leigh



"Regret can torture a man, rip him open and bleed him dry for the world to see. In the end, only he can pick up the pieces and put himself back together with the hopes of learning from his past mistakes."

I don't know how to begin reviewing this book. I had the privilege to read it early and I'm so grateful that I'm beyond words... Reuniting with my man again was the highlight of my year, and doing that through T.K.'s words - do I need to say more??? 

Vanished is not a romantic love story. It's a thriller that will hook you from the first page till the last. I found myself speculate about what comes next so may times that my head was spinning. 



In Vanished we meet Alexander (my man, my love, my book-husband) and Olivia 10 years after the events that happened in the Beautiful Mess Series. On one cold night, Melanie, their perfect 8 years old daughter, is kidnapped and that awful event changes Alex's life. Along with the FBI, he fights with everything he has to find her. Through this journey he learns a lot about himself and his priorities in life. He deals with his past decisions that affect his present ones. His love for Olivia is so strong and together they go through this hell of worry for their daughter. A lot of secrets from the past and present are revealed through this hard time, that will leave you with a dropped jaw and eyes wide open. With T.K.'s crazy mind you can never know what to expect. This is why I love her so much. 

This book provoked a lot of feelings in me. I was angry, I was sad, I cried more than once, but most of all I fell in love all over again with my one and only Mr. B!



No comments:

Post a Comment