Labels

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Review - The Other Side of Someday by T.K. Leigh




"For so many people, there isn't a tomorrow.
Don't take it for granted." 

It's not a secret that T.K. Leigh is one of my favorite authors in this whole wide world, and with this baby, she proved to me again why she truly is the best.
Stepping out of her romantic suspense comfort zone and writing a romantic comedy was kind of a surprise, but doing that was damn great, and was the highlight of this year!



Baylee leaves her hometown in North Carolina after she catches her husband cheating on her with her best friend. She moves to LA with the purpose to start a new adventure in her life. On her second day in town she meets Sebby - Hot, funny, cute and unfortunately taken - Sebby...
They click immediately and become best friends. Even though Baylee doesn't believe men and women can be just friends, Sebby is determined to prove her wrong and becomes her closest one. He helps her follow her late mother's bucket list and makes her confront her fears. The closer they get, the harder it is for Baylee to deal with her feelings for him...

The Other Side Of Someday is an amazingly written story, full of humor (peeing my pants kind of humor), sexual tension at its very best and so hopeful. It will take you through LA sites that you’ll feel like you’re actually out there!
You're all going to love it so much that you won't be able to put it down. I swear I was chopping on my salad earlier with my kindle on right beside me...
Another masterpiece by T.K. Leigh! 
I can't wait for her next one, two or hundreds - I'm sure I’m going to read all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment