Labels

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Review - Black by T.L. Smith



"A person can only break so much before they're truly broken."

I'm so hung-over right now… My hearts is still pounding because of this AMAZING story! Talking about cliffhangers… Let me tell you this, major cliffhanger with a capital C that's worth every second of what I'm feeling right now.

Liam and Rose met for the first time at the age of 16. One night only made them closer and even years after, they were still thinking about that night.
Life wasn't that good for them. Liam (Black) found himself in a world of "nothing but black", full of darkness, crimes and no emotions whatsoever. 



Rose had kind of the same destiny, she became a drug addict and lived through the years as a ghost in her own flesh and blood.

This awful life has also brought them back together…
Liam finds Rose in her worst condition and saves her. He knows that he's wrong for her but can't stay away.

So many things happen during their complicated relationship that made my head spin!
Liam is HOT and once his stone walls are starting to break, he becomes the most caring and protective person every woman needs by her side… I know I do…
He fights for Rose and she fights for him, even when secrets reveal and threatening their lives.

If you're looking for sweet and corny, this is NOT the book for you! It's dark, hot and messy – this is what makes it so so good! The waiting part for book #2 is going to be the end of me! I just wish for it to be here as soon as possible!

TL Smith, you made my heart skip a beat so many times during my read and I thank you for that! This is what reading a book is all about for me – an emotional rollercoaster!




No comments:

Post a Comment