Labels

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry - my review on Goodreads

The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1)The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had a few issues with this story.
There is no argue that it is a very good story that deals with such an important and emotional subject. I'm sure that each and every one who's ever lost a loved one can relate to it....
But, I don't know why, there were a few things in the plot that were missing in order for it to be perfect!
I was ready for a hell of emotional ride but found my self laughing A LOT and hardly crying (and I loveeeeee "crying stories" so much!!!), sure there were a few parts that broke my heart, I am a human being after all, but - not enough! I needed more!
Anyway, I think that Tick, Tock and Faye are brilliant characters that, for me, made this story what it is - a fun read.




No comments:

Post a Comment