Labels

Monday, June 26, 2017

REVIEW ~ WRITING MR. RIGHT BY T.K. LEIGH



5 shining beautiful loving stars to this amazingly written piece by T.K. Leigh.

One of the things I love the most about her writing is the fact that she can write EVERYTHING! After reading her latest thriller - Vanished - I wasn't sure she'd be able to write anything that perfect, but now, after reading Writing Mr. Right, I know this woman is getting better and better with every book she writes. Besides the fact that this book is HILARIOUS, it's also very touching. 


Molly is going through one hell of a ride while dealing with issues from her past. She doesn't believe in true love and doesn't believe in love at all. She just wants to find a muse for the next novel she has to finish writing. But when she finds it in the most unexpected person, everything changes...


I can't tell you more without adding spoilers to this review so I'm just going to sum it up: Writing Mr. Right is not the average rom-com. You know, girl meets boy, they fall in love and find their happily ever after. It has a lot more layers in it, and I found myself crying more than once. It deals with family, love, loss, lust and of course major LOL moments. Reading it as a beta reader was an honor and a pleasure that I'm very grateful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment