Labels

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

★~★ ARC Review - Red by T.L. Smith ★~★

"A gun for a piece. A piece of your heart.
A bullet for your trust. A barrel for your love."



Yes! She did it AGAIN! 5 awesome bleeding stars for this amazing book!
TL Smith likes to torture my heart and leave me breathless all over again…
Oh Liam, I love him and I hate him. I want him to be my best friend and lover, but in the same time, scared as hell of what he can do to me or anyone else.
Decisions… Decisions…
Well, as you all know, Black ended with a serious cliffhanger. I had so many speculations about what is yet to come, that I felt dizzy! TL managed to surprise me and got me hooked from the first page till the last.
Without any spoilers, I'm going to tell you that this is not a story you want to miss!
Red is all about starting over, struggles to adjust to a brand new life, revenge that consume you, and the choice between love and what suppose to be your faith.
This isn't a typical love story, this is one hell of a crazy and dark love story that will make your heart skip a few beats!

"A part of me wishes I could ask for it back – I want my heart back. I want to not feel broken inside. I want to feel me. I can't, all I feel is for him."

I loved every minute of it and really can't wait to next book that is going to be about Jack…
Highly Recommended! 

Mark your calendars! Red will be released on April 6th! 


Black - Book 1 in this awesome series is availble for purchase 

No comments:

Post a Comment